Few comments...

来源: khyang86 2011-01-28 22:08:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1322 bytes)
回答: Throttle body on 2008 quest强心剂2011-01-28 06:33:51

1. The dirty throttle body is caused by the re-circulated exhaust gas and is expected in a car equiped with EGR system. Usually it is fine, even it looks dirty.

2. If a car has the transmission fluid cooling circuit to cool down the transmission fluid, usually it is fine not to replace the fluid unless you really drive aggressively. But I drain the fluid every 30K miles anyway. I do not flush the system.

There are two different ways to flush the transmission. First is flush through the regular flow direction, which can be a DIY. But I don't think it is very different than the Drain and Fill. If you want, you can do several Drain and Fill in a short period of time to achieve the same result. The second is reverse flush. The new fluid is pushed through the system in a reversed direction. By this way, all the particles on the transmission filter will be pushed back to drain pan and drain out off the car. So you have a clean filter and the fresh fluid. However, some car manufacturers do not recommend the reverse flush. If you want a flush, make sure what type of procedure is used and that those people really know what they are doing to your car.     

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”