回复:回复:回复:ZT: 停不下来的丰田?V6凯美瑞对比G37刹车实测,及丰田油门踏板改装修复办法

来源: tsc12 2010-02-09 09:47:58 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (989 bytes)
I think the multiple recalls have confused people that do not know the details. There are actually multiple issues involved with the recalls. Unless you study them, you will not understand.

Believe the electronics are more reliable than mechanical things. This is why in the last thirty years the high tech has grown so huge. If the electronics are not reliable the billions of people in the world will have reported infinite number of instances.

Digital electronics is also very simple. It deals only one and zero. There are no other possibility. Of course during the development stage they will produce countless bugs. The bugs are not due to the zeros and ones. They are due to faulty logic employed.

But you can not use this to argue that the ECM has a bug that caused the SUA. Because I have said the bugs are due to faulty logic. I can not think a reason the engineers will put a faulty logic in the ECM to tell it to accelerate unintentionally.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:回复:回复:ZT: 停不下来的丰田?V6凯美瑞对比G37刹车实测,及丰田油门踏板改装修复办法 -偶尔浮一下- 给 偶尔浮一下 发送悄悄话 (295 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 10:07:06

扯什么质量,正是CTS生产质量好产品完全达标才出事! -once4all09- 给 once4all09 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 10:36:48

丰田的问题是设计理念(无刹车优先)和设计标准(CTS) -once4all09- 给 once4all09 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 10:40:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”