yes

来源: iammadaboutu 2008-12-10 06:33:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2101 bytes)
1. I paid by credit card, can I call credit card company to refused to pay this money?---I would say yes. Check with you credit card campany.I don't think it will cost you any fee even if you loose, but check with them. They will fight it for you. If you are lucky, you win, or at least part of it, and save you some money. You should write down everyting in detail, Item by item on the invoice, to help them fight it for you. There are 3 things for you to fight: 1) They sold you unwanted, unnecessary service. For example: Were the windshield blades good? if so, state on paper---that is to say, they did things unnecessary. While they threw in alot of unneeded service, they missed the necessary maintenace--tune up ( double check this with your owner manual -- if your manual says it needs tune-up at 90k, then you are lucky--use your manual as proof that they did not know what they were doing.2) They damaged your car while performing the service. 3) Overall, poor service--when you first noticed the noise, they ignored your complaint, brushed you off. Then, later on, when the noise did not go away, as they promised you it would, they refused to back up their onw words. Their poor quality service put safty harzard on your car, therefor endangered you and your pessangers' lifes! --I like this sentence :). You need to write everything nicely, state the facts. Do not use angery words. have a American friend check it for you.
2. for my car 90k, I need do a tune up? the major maintenance does not include tune up, do you think it is better to go dealer?--No, unless there is a problem. Never go to a dealer unless is warranty repair. They charge 2 times more than local repair shop.

3. what kind of repair shop is better?--No body knows. Some are more honest than others. Go to a relatively decent looking repair shop that is close to where you live, so if there is a problem, you can go question them.
If you go with a friend who knows about cars,the repair shop will less likely cheat you.

Let me know if I can be of any more help... I would be glad to help!

所有跟帖: 

回复:yes -newbaby- 给 newbaby 发送悄悄话 newbaby 的博客首页 (445 bytes) () 12/10/2008 postreply 09:02:26

yes -iammadaboutu- 给 iammadaboutu 发送悄悄话 iammadaboutu 的博客首页 (721 bytes) () 12/10/2008 postreply 11:21:17

I am thinking.. -newbaby- 给 newbaby 发送悄悄话 newbaby 的博客首页 (705 bytes) () 12/10/2008 postreply 13:44:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”