华州地主请进

来源: 股气东来 2020-04-08 14:45:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1654 bytes)

华州的 Eviction 禁令与别州不同,并没有关于房客是否受Covid-19 影响的前提条件,这保护了那些没有任何理由而不交房租的人。我刚刚给给州长发了Email,如下。希望有更多的地主发声,保护自己的利益。

I have concerns about the current eviction moratorium order. The landlords need protections as well. The current eviction moratorium order prevents all tenants from being evicted regardless if it is due to Covid-19. In other States (California, Utah, etc), the tenants must have reasons related to Covid-19 to avoid eviction. For example, the tenant was sick with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19, or the tenant was laid off or reduced hours resulting from Covid-19.

My tenant stopped paying rent in Jan, 2020 when there was no Covid-19 case in Washington. I started eviction and went through the legal process in Feb, 2020, and the tenant agreed to move out on March 18, 2020. However, the eviction moratorium order was announced on March 18, and the tenant refused to move out right after the announcement. The moratorium order is protecting unlawful tenants and landlords are victims. The landlords have to pay mortgages and property taxes without any rescue from the government. Please keep in mind that the landlords are not charities or government agencies, and they are simply small business owners.

州长办公室的联系方式在这里,

https://www.governor.wa.gov/contact/contact/send-gov-inslee-e-message

所有跟帖: 

他NN的, 你这个太赖皮了, 令人气愤 -喜喜哈哈- 给 喜喜哈哈 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2020 postreply 16:13:48

你是否色彩太浓厚了? -sweetptt- 给 sweetptt 发送悄悄话 sweetptt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2020 postreply 17:55:28

华州eviction禁令有多久?有的州也是不分青红皂白,好在只有45天 -pangpangxiongxiong- 给 pangpangxiongxiong 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/08/2020 postreply 18:14:48

禁令是三十天,但可以延期呀! -股气东来- 给 股气东来 发送悄悄话 股气东来 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/09/2020 postreply 12:11:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”