一半地主们讲,留!一半地主们讲,卖!听谁的好?

来源: hhtt 2018-03-29 19:37:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3858 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ hhtt ] 在 2018-03-29 20:54:52 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 楼下的房子什么时候卖的讨论rapidestate2018-03-29 14:16:14

If keeping the property, she is getting a meager 2.4% return.  With 2% of inflation, her real return is 0.4% annually.  Based on this, I would agree with rapidestate.  Sell the property and keep the profit without much tax consequense.  I would be very cautious of buying another property right now, KN678 worries about the real estate market which is not without reason.  But that does not mean that there are no good opportunities, I would buy another property if I can get a decent return, not 0.4%!

For now, I would put the profit in a short term investment and wait for the oppotunity either in stock market or real estate market.  We all can see that both stock market and real estate market are hot, or you can say very hot.  

If I were KN678, I would take the profit and invest in the stock market when the opportunity comes.  I would invest in an index fund like 'VTI' which has a total return of 21% in 2017 with one of lowest risk profiles in stock market.  

Here is the post I have written about a week ago when answering a question about investing in stock market in this volatile market.

http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog/72332/201803/38891.html

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”