我很理解你的感覺. 我很難接受小學數學教學

来源: PepperLake 2016-01-17 08:44:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1141 bytes)
回答: 这样的老师算是好老师了吗?Blatant2016-01-16 20:11:33

我很理解你的感覺. 我很難接受小學數學教學. Before kids build fundenmental math skills, they are distracted by counting coins, reading clock and more. I once came across news on TV having discussion on this (how math is being taught). Reality hurts.

Having 2 kids in five years would be challenging for most families, hard to imagine how much efforts she can put on her students. My daughter was lucky for the last two years with two retirement age teachers who customize activities for kids who are more advanced in their learning.

With the new teacher this year, i see a lot of red flags not only academically. That's what prompted me to reconsider sending kid to private school. The lesson I learned is I have to monitor kid's progress more closely just like many parents here. I will start with buying all the math text books recommend by parents here:)

所有跟帖: 

你娃太小,你难接受很正常 -noproblemo- 给 noproblemo 发送悄悄话 (98 bytes) () 01/17/2016 postreply 09:21:26

Thank you for sharing your story and feeling, it is currently a -Blatant- 给 Blatant 发送悄悄话 (427 bytes) () 01/17/2016 postreply 09:40:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”