My daughter plays girl's hockey too. At this age, they usually p

来源: Rockeymountain 2014-10-12 16:38:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (957 bytes)
回答: 象我孩子这种情况怎么办?闲山静水2014-10-12 15:24:47
she will be reconganized anyway. You can still score as defence! So get good at skill first.
Another thing: are you or your husband actively invloved in team activities? Such as being a volunteer to organize fundraising, social activites, etc. You know this is an important part of playing team sports, every challenging to parents. Politics are everywhere, you have to deal with it!

My daughter is very outgoing and I learned to invlove the team activites as much as I can to make sure my daughter will be treated fairly same as other kids. My kids are the only non-white kids in their hockey teams for many years, slowly my husband and I get familiar with all tricks for this sport. We put lots of time, money and efforts into it. as long as our kids enjoy it, we will support them.

My suggestion for you is to hang on and improve your daughter's skill. Meanwhile, invlove team activites as much as you can.

所有跟帖: 

They usually play all positions at this age. It is a bit strange -Rockeymountain- 给 Rockeymountain 发送悄悄话 Rockeymountain 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2014 postreply 16:43:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”