和女儿关于Philip Seymour Hoffman的对话

来源: presto 2014-02-05 12:50:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1104 bytes)

他是我特别喜欢的一个演员。 经常是他在里面做配角的电影, 看完了主角演的都不太记得了,他的角色过了很久还有印象,  我想这就是演员的感染力吧。这几天他的death给我还是有冲击力的, 跟上高中的女儿聊起来, 讲到drug overdose, don't understand why so many people rely on pain killers. She said pain killers are not just for physical pain, but for psychological one as well. Then I asked what kind of psychological pain. She said for example someone losing their child. Then I said first of all it doesn't happen much, second of all they should seek help. She said what if it's a single mother. I said she must have done many things wrong before she gets to that point. She should act on the first sign of distress. I went on to stress  the importance of support among family members and having a support network. And most importantly one should have the will power to overcome the obstacles in life. She said I live in a bubble and don't know the real world and I have typical Asian thinking.  Well, we don't agree with each other. I guess that's not unusual if you have teens.

所有跟帖: 

Sorry to say you sounded a little judgemental/presumpuous -tiantianlu02- 给 tiantianlu02 发送悄悄话 tiantianlu02 的博客首页 (377 bytes) () 02/05/2014 postreply 13:03:55

My daughter thinks I'm judgemental too. But I just want her to k -presto- 给 presto 发送悄悄话 (71 bytes) () 02/05/2014 postreply 14:20:13

Parents are not always right -tiantianlu02- 给 tiantianlu02 发送悄悄话 tiantianlu02 的博客首页 (462 bytes) () 02/05/2014 postreply 15:06:25

诃夫曼在去世前去了戒毒所,照吸不无,这又怎么说? -用户名被占用了- 给 用户名被占用了 发送悄悄话 用户名被占用了 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2014 postreply 13:13:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”