Thanks for all the responses. The reason I am posting this quest

来源: joetheplumber 2014-01-06 11:30:22 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1516 bytes)

my purchase failed after a few months waiting and spent a lot of time in the financing.
The seller agent did inform my agent that BOA approved the sale but did not (or did not want to)provide the approval letter.
My agent (Based on his experience) insisted on waiting the approval letter before starting the financing.
This takes about one months and when we finally got the approval letter (which i suspect a false one) and started financing the contract
expires.

Now i filed a complaint to state real estate commision and BBB.

Here is the explanation from the seller agent/broker to the complaint
"BoA utilized a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development "Sales Contract Review Pre-foreclosure Sales Program" letter to notify XXX (Seller agent) of the approval. (see U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development "Sales Contract Review Pre-foreclosure Sales Program" - Attachment F and Attachment F.1)"

The form the seller agent refers is here portal.hud.gov/hudportal/documents/huddoc?id=90051.pdf

But it is signed by the seller not BOA representative. My loan officer think that is not a right approval letter from the lender.

Do you know what kind of approval letter you got from BOA?

所有跟帖: 

回复:Thanks for all the responses. The reason I am posting this qu -Oaktree02- 给 Oaktree02 发送悄悄话 (9 bytes) () 01/06/2014 postreply 17:23:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”