go to check in Amazon, that is a great machine for all kinds of

来源: 爱吃的小鱼儿 2014-11-18 08:30:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1636 bytes)
"Universal Plus" is made in Germany, you all know Germany products are famous for their quality. This one can handle 9 pounds dough(heavy dough), I have used it for 5 years , so strong and durable. It is also good for all kinds of baking need. It is a kitchen Mercedes Benz. It is not so pretty like Kitchen Aid, But you will love it after you use it.

Kitchen Aid is just a pretty toy for those non serious home kitchen person, It looks pretty, but it really doesn't works as good kitchen appliance,It is not strong enough for the Chinese dough and heavy dough like Italian pasta.

If you would like some mixer very beautiful like kitchen Aid and strong enough to handle all kind of doughs in your kitchen, and you don't mind pay more dollars, another excellent one made in Swiss will be your great choice. it called "Ankarsrum Mixer".

Go to Web site called "Pleasant hill grain", You could get all the information for Both "Universal Plus" and "Ankarsrum Mixer", this
store has great service and best quality appliance . I shop over there for years. I got my Universal Plus from there, I love it , I also get its accessories from there, it works great, I also plan to buy "Ankarsrum Mixer" on Thanks Giving. It is pricing, but last forever.

You could get review from Amazon, and you tube for the video how to operate both machines, You will really appreciate once you get it.

I suggest to shop at " Pleasant Hill Grain",
"

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”