no wonder.

来源: 交流-2 2013-11-24 09:30:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3996 bytes)
my listing agent has a cash buyer use her as agent. The showing activity is very heavy. but no offers. there was one from another agent. she did not attend the offer. now I understand why. Other offers can hardly high that much to make up 3%. so she rather discourage others to keep all 6% for herself to work on her own client. she only charges me 4% though. 

Another issue is using a top agent (my listing agent is an award winning realtor and broker. has her own office under Keller Willaims) can be disadvantages. Even at this time of the yr (winter is coming), she still has min 10 listings by her office. she of course is bz with large houses. only sent her staff to my condo open house. Throughout the process she tried to test my upper and lower level price range and tried to cut lower. do u think we should use such agent for listing? pls share some thoughts. r such agent good for buyers? 

Qin is very knowlegible. could you pls tell me if the listing agent should make sure the deposit is in place before asking the seller sign an offer? is this in one of the 条条框框? the next day after Open house, she told me there is a good offer, 25k higher than listing price. asked me to accept. i asked a few Qs. she provided not very credible qucik answers. I was very skeptical. but signed, thinking to see what happens. the next day after i signed, she said the buyer changed mind without giving a reason and ask me to release the deposit. then she told me another came from a buyer agent. i bet she got this real one 1st and faked the high offer to let me not negotiating the real offer from another agent. so my interest is deeply compromised. there may be many buyer want to give offers. she could said sth to freak them away.  

back to the deposit issue, i told her this offer affected our decision on the 2nd offer. so we were affected. so the deposit should not be refunded. but in my mind, i didn't really want to keep it because the "buyer" was a fresh college graduate and a CHinese who is intern now in a co here. my agent then told me he has stopped payment from his bank. the offer was typed, not hand written and no signiture of the buyer's agent. the buyer had an e-sign. so i believe she faked the offer and the deposit was never there. i saw the photo of the check, says "condo deposit". but she has other condo in listing. the check could well be written for another condo. a freind told me if a buyer behave like this (canceling payment after offer is accepted) can send for collection. could you pls tell me if this is true?

if she is so "smart", has she thought about what i do with such large amt of cash in hand after selling. i'll make sure never use her again. if this cash transaction is not successful, should i switch to another agent? i'm super bz and this is the 1st sale, so no expereicne. feel need help from an agent. could you pls also comment on seller financing? the buyer is an CHinese. I'm sure they have enough cash in hand. still move 280-300k cahs does take some time. i'm thinking to offer a partial financing, like 30% (no idea how mu ch would work) for < 3 mo with low rate (no id how low it should be). the reason i ask this is that i don't want them to use closing date to cut down further. i do not mean to make $$ on this. but i don't want to leave lingering issues for myself after closing either. the reason I need to concern closing date is that i try to make it within the 2 out of 5 yr rule for capital gain exemption. a cash buyer can move fast. Thx a lot.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”