回复:Don't worry, wait until her check bounce, then 再做打算吧。把心放肚子里,过

来源: 交流-2 2013-05-26 20:37:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1229 bytes)
Thx, xpk. AT this point this seems the only thing I can do, wait till after the holiday. DO you or anyone know/knows how long it takes for the bank to clear a check? 3 biz days? 

My guess is that she will pay me the $500. she will get a lease and then delay payment on the $550 new fines this yr. If i wait till the mngt acknowledge receving payment, that will be over this mo. so it's a problem since a lease is usually starting the beginning of the mo. My condo doesn't seem to charge interest on late fine payment. SHe seems knew this and kept delaying the payment. 

If her check bounces, i still have to let her sign a mo by mo lease, but with incresed rent to cover the fine balances. say increase $100 per mo unitl the current total is cleared. what if she doesn't sign this new lease with increased the rent. that should be her problem, right? 

Is there any way i can add an addendium to cover above situations when i give her the lease? the things is that if she lives in it without a lease, she can just pay rent and deny any responsibilities. so even go mo by mo, i still have to give her a lease. 

any better ideas? Thx.

所有跟帖: 

This is very simple. You worried too much -beachlver- 给 beachlver 发送悄悄话 beachlver 的博客首页 (475 bytes) () 05/26/2013 postreply 22:25:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”