求教资深地主指点

来源: 交流-2 2013-05-26 14:40:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2461 bytes)
Hi, I'm new here. read some of the previous postings. already learned a lot. Thx for all the questions and contributors. 

My situation is like this: my tenant pays rent in a auto-pay fashion, from by-wkly salary pay directly into my acct. But she incurred a large fine from the condo mngt and carried the fine balances for a long time. her lease was ended at the end of April and she wants to stay. I said if you clear the fine balances, we will renew the lease. Otherwise it will be terminated. she promised to pay the fines and asked for one more month to work on it. i said to the end of May is fine. at one point, she scanned in 2 checks and emailed to me, one paid to me as we paid some of the last yr balances that she promised to pay to us.  The other paid the condo mngt for this yr's new fines (part of it). But neither us nor the mngt received her checks. 

Late last mo, the fine balance was still unpaid. So i notify her terminate occupancy at the end of May, she still pays rent (I have both last mo and sec deposit). she supposed don't have to pay rent anymore if she moves out by the end of this mo. But she wants to stay. Now it's been almost 2 mo fine free. I figured my eviction reasons are not enough. she can't live here lease free. On 5/20, I notified her to clear the fine balance and we will renew lease. Last Thur, she dropped a check of $500 paid to me (this is the amt she owed to us) at my door. I wasn't home. she also left a note promise to pay the rest of the balance next wk to the mngt directly. 

Now my issue is that she timing her check to the long wkd when bank won't process them. what if I give her the lease (mo by mo now), then she won't release the money from her bank? or release the amt to me, but still not pay the rest of the balances ($550). as you know, when a tenant leaves, there is always work to do, clean up or repair. that's for sure. only hope the work is not major. so I don't want to use her deposit she leaves. also, if she carries the balances, it may exceed the amt of deposit. 

I think The reason she timing the long wkd is that if i got the money and don't renew the lease, she will tell her back stop pay. so she doens't want to give me a lot of time. but my worry is that i give her the lease and she still won't release the money.   any suggestions? any comments is welcomed. Many thx. 

所有跟帖: 

Don't worry, wait until her check bounce, then 再做打算吧。把心放肚子里,过了节再 -xpk2011- 给 xpk2011 发送悄悄话 (74 bytes) () 05/26/2013 postreply 16:50:16

回复:Don't worry, wait until her check bounce, then 再做打算吧。把心放肚子里,过 -交流-2- 给 交流-2 发送悄悄话 (1229 bytes) () 05/26/2013 postreply 20:37:25

This is very simple. You worried too much -beachlver- 给 beachlver 发送悄悄话 beachlver 的博客首页 (475 bytes) () 05/26/2013 postreply 22:25:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”