是有这种情况吗?

来源: 牛年好运 2013-05-18 12:33:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2850 bytes)
我用"landloard Station" 查房客的信用,犯罪和是否有驱逐记录。

付了钱,发现报告要等到房客授权后才能完成。今天房客发了个信给我如下:

I just received an email from "Landlord station" requesting authorization from me to give you permission to run a credit report on me. Well I can give you the permission but you will find that my credit report is not available to anybody other than me because I froze it a few years ago when I was a victim of identity theft and someone misused my credit. If I unfreeze the credit report I will risk that will happen again.

I did give you  a current copy of the report and every other reference you ask for but I will not be able to authorize access to my credit report.

In the reference letter from my landlord where it shows that payments to her were always on time.

I hope this does not affect our wish to rent your house because is exactly what we are looking for.
If this "Land lord service gives you anything else that you might need, please let me know
Please let me know as soon as you can if this becomes a deal breaker.

他给我的报告显示是770分。他说的这种情况正常吗?如果你们是我,如何应对?多谢

所有跟帖: 

Not normal -naive2- 给 naive2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2013 postreply 12:36:42

简单点儿,直接拒绝每个不让查信用报告的申请人。不让查的都是骗子。 -naive2- 给 naive2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2013 postreply 13:18:08

他有问题,在骗你呢 -说的好- 给 说的好 发送悄悄话 说的好 的博客首页 (98 bytes) () 05/18/2013 postreply 12:40:56

是我, 我不要这人。有些人付房租很好, 但一点屁事也要打几个电话的人, 情愿不要 -煎饼加油条- 给 煎饼加油条 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/18/2013 postreply 18:10:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”