Need help "Tenant question during renew"

来源: xiaofengjiayuan 2013-05-17 06:25:30 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1283 bytes)
Our townhouse tenant has been lived here for about one year. we checked the house once, they keep the house in pretty clean and good condition and they pay the rent on time most  of the time as well. So, we would like to renew the lease with them, they agreed the renew, but right before signing the lease, they emailed me the following questions. shoud i find a professinal mold inspector. Is it expensive. is it expensive to remove the mold.  I doubt there will be mold problem. we lived there for more than 6 years before renting it out.

Hi XXx,

I did receive your email with the new lease document. Before we sign it Luis and I would like to bring something to your attention. During the last few weeks it has been brought to our attention numerous times that a lot of units are testing positive for mold due to negligence by the home builder. The mold seems to be the most common in the end units between the common walls with the unit next to it.

Before we sign we need the house professionally tested for mold. As a family we all have had more sickness here than before, especially my children. Please contact for further details.

所有跟帖: 

mold law suit can bring your house down. Take it seriously -qiaoshe- 给 qiaoshe 发送悄悄话 qiaoshe 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2013 postreply 06:49:02

好像是整栋房子的问题,你要去检查了解一下,潮湿是从那里来的 -万枫- 给 万枫 发送悄悄话 万枫 的博客首页 (55 bytes) () 05/17/2013 postreply 07:57:32

thanks everyone for answering -xiaofengjiayuan- 给 xiaofengjiayuan 发送悄悄话 xiaofengjiayuan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2013 postreply 10:12:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”