by the end of year, i will make a lot of money

来源: pediatrician2 2013-01-25 09:43:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1016 bytes)
回答: what to do with apple now?noconfusion2013-01-25 09:24:07

out of apple. No worry. At this level, i think the upside potential is much higher  than downside potential. If apple closes shop right now, it will sell a whole lot more than its current market value. Its cash is 137B, plus real estate, offices, patents, you name it. In other words, apple current market value is 50% backed up by cash and tangile assets. what the hell to worry about? apple margin will be reduced, growth will be slower assuming no innovation in the future. However, apple will keep making money for years to comes. In 5-10 years, apple cash will be curernt apple market value. what the hell to worry about?

the street has been doing this forever to manipulate market. a chain of negative news to induce panic and suddenly stop. Music comes out of again.

i am not worry at all. anyone who bought at 450 level should not be worried too. be prepare to collect money in a year or 2.

所有跟帖: 

2 thoughts on that -noconfusion- 给 noconfusion 发送悄悄话 noconfusion 的博客首页 (532 bytes) () 01/25/2013 postreply 10:13:38

SD is a joke company. tons of debt, no cash cow. -pediatrician2- 给 pediatrician2 发送悄悄话 pediatrician2 的博客首页 (165 bytes) () 01/25/2013 postreply 10:20:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”