Indeed, I'm really 贪贪贪贪贪贪贪, LOL~~~~~~~~

来源: silencehrt 2013-04-05 14:18:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1008 bytes)
You are right, I'll believe the 35mm fits most of the people, otherwise, they will make it shorter like 24mm or so.

Tell you a story: Many years ago, I was in a street event. A Mom gave her little kid, who was in the stroller, a chocolate ball to eat. The ball was melting due to the weather, and it was too big for the kid. As a result a while later, the kid's face was painted by the chocolate, and her mather didn't have right tissue in her hand. Imagine, she just quickly hold the kid's head, and licked the kid's face to clean it up. And she did it! Nice and clean! LOL~~~~

I was just two feet away at that moment, but the lense mounted on the camera was not the right one, so I just missed it. And I regreted for so many years since the situation was so lovely and so funny, it nailed in my head which makes me smile everytime when I recall the memory.

This is typical case for the reason that I need something faster with wilder angle lense. LOL
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”