2012尘埃落定 - 无声的合唱 [第一部分]

来源: silencehrt 2013-06-20 15:45:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (49036 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ silencehrt ] 在 2013-06-20 19:18:54 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

THE CHOIR OF SILENCE
2012 Review - Section I

It should be the 2012 Review, and it should post in the end of 2012, but now it’s already June. So what I can say? Just lazy.

The Life of Mennonite (Ch2)

Been four years more, to follow up this topic about The Life of Mennonites, I don’t even remember that how many times I visited them, how many photos I shooted, how many people I talked with, and how many friends I made. I finally finished the second part of the shooting according to my original plan two weeks ago. That makes it possible for me to start my editing, and share a copy with all the friends here by this posting. Hope you all will enjoy it even if such kind of topic might not be the cup of tea for those who are more interested in landscape. (Part of the 1st Chapter of this topic was shared in my 2010 Review, check it back if you would like to.)

There still has the third part of this topic, but I don’t have any idea about how to get approach yet due to the respecting to their religion, their life style, and their privacy. But trust me, I’ll get it down, soon or later.

I - Saturday Market

It always the market day on Saturday in this area. As I introduced about the Mennonites in beginning of the 1st chapter posted in my 2010 Review, most of the Mennonites are doing the farming. On the market to sale the products, therefore, becomes the very important way to exchange their labor and effort to money, to earn their life.

[1]

John Overbeek, and his team was arrived here around 4:30am today. His family was immigrated from Holland decades ago. Inherited the great tradition of Dutch flower planting, his family was running a flower farm here as well. At the age of 10, he started to help his father on farming. And at the age of 25, he started to run his own flower farm.

[2]

He is not a "Standing boss", but a "Hands on" boss. Driving the truck, loading and unloading the truck is always did by himself, just for safety, he told me.

[3]

“That’s my favorite to explore the people, the history, and the culture etc.” he said as I explain the purpose of my project. We had very happy conversation since we have pretty common interesting on this. As I know, he spent most of his vacation to visit historical locations, and have great interesting to get in touch with people for years.

[4]

For me, to get up so early is not usual. But for him, as a flower farmer, awake up early around 4:00am or so, is almost every day’s routine. In the season of spring or summer, they can work by the dawn light. But in the fall or winter, the dawn light will come up after 7:30am, so, “we have to set up some light first in order to install the tent”, he said.

[5]

The tent can be easily assembled by some poles and a large piece of waterproof canvas roof. In this early morning, the girls in John’s team were tightening the canvas roof to the roof structure. It took about couple of minutes.

[6]

The supporting poles were assembled side by side while this side of the roof was lifted up at the same time.

[7]

[8]

When the other side of the tent was lifted up and well supported, it's ready.

[9]

Next step, is to move all the flowers from the moving rack to their display deck, or place.

[10]

[11]

John's brother.

[12]

[13]

[14]

Almost ready, and now the store looks beautiful. But still pretty early, no customer in the market yet.

[15]

She was very first customer to John today. She just simply picked up what she wanted from the rack before they were unloaded.

[16]

John was involved the sales as well. He was explaining the way to care this flower, about how and when to cut it, watering, etc.

[17]

Joe, was being on this market for 39 years since he was just a little kid. Not only the products from his own farm, also from his neighbors, were in his store here. Actually, he agreed to consider himself as a first hand dealer. He didn't want me to take photo for him, "I'm old and shy", he said.

His family started this business, and he got involved at the age around 14. His father is already 85 years old, but very healthy and still works on the farm. Five years ago, his father was here on the market, but now he can’t do full day here anymore. Instead, Joe arranges his father to be a driver for delivering the farm products to the stores and markets in the 200 km range. For Joe, it is always very busy to handle the saling and farm work. “People here and people there all over the places, are always on the phone looking for me” he said, but clearly, I can feel his happiness with it. “Someone from this small store, or other one from that super market, wants to come and see your products and place their orders.”

[18]

This summer morning, Joe and his team were here around 5:00am. He was happy with the weather since he didn’t need to set up the lights first, or clean the snow first like it was in the snowing winter. During my shooting in the morning, he gave me the friendly reminder to keep safe when they installed the tent, for many times.

[19]

[20]

The vegetables are all in the shipping box, but need to be unloaded to the display deck.

[21]

On this market, almost all the vegetables are sold by basket, or by number of them, not by weight. Place them in the basket is big part of work.

[22]

The basket itself is not for sale.

[23]

[24]

[25]

[26]

[27]

[28]

[29]

[30]

There always somebody in the back to pack and to load the basket which was just sold.

[31]

[32]

You may feel just 5 pounds per basket or bag, but if you move them for 200 times, I'll believe the feeling could be totally different. It's definitely not a easy work, especially for a girl.

[33]

[34]

[35]

A smill, that was really hard to catch during such a heavy working morning.

[36]

[37]

[38]

When anything was been sold, the empty space on the deck should be refilled immediately. She was walking the deck for refilling.

[39]

[40]

He didn't want to tell me his name, but very happy to talk with me. He and his wife own this fruit store. They have a farm not far from here.

[41]

[42]

After everything was well set up, he used to tight a bunch of bags in his waist, easy to be pulled out.

[43]

[44]

[45]

“Why you don’t shoot him?” somebody was asking me when I just stepped in Mike’s tent, “He is here for long long long time.” He said.

Mike is already been here for more than thirty years. He has a large vegetable farm and this pretty good tent location right at the corner of two major aisles. He used to have his sons and brothers in helping, but they went away for their own business now. Today, he has not only his team, but three more kids in the team.

[46]

[47]

[48]

Kyle Clements, 14 years old student. He is here today for helping.

[49]

[50]

Andre, 9 grade student, he was coming from a town about an hour or hour fifteen minutes driving. For the whole summer, he will be working here on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. He was really paying his attention and working very hard. He likes to read the book, he told me.

[51]

Luis, a baker from Portugal. He was been on this market for more than 30 years. He is very friendly, but very wordy with heavy accent.

[52]

He made really good bread, and had really good reputation about it. He is very proud about his products. In his mind, he believes that he make the best bread across US and Canada. "I never taste any bread better than mine in US and Canada, NEVER!", he said. But indeed, his bread is really good.

[53]

Cut out a slice for customer to taste.

[54]

[55]

"We found the America, we taught them how to build house, we taught them how to make a good food." he said. Obviously, he is very proud to be the Portuguese.

[56]

"For staff to use, you can by something cheap, but for food to eat, NEVER buy cheap, ALWAYS buy the expensive!", many times he repeated this to me, emphasized it to me.

[57]

He was very disappointed when I had to go, and he lost such a patient and good listener like me.

[58]

Wayne, and his daughter. He has a small farm, running by himself, his wife, his sister, his three daughters, and his son. The products are not only the farming products such as vegetable and flower, but also some hand making crafts.

[59]

Wayne's sister.

[60]

His daughter. The carpet on the end of deck, is their hand making craft, which usually took them couple of days to make one piece.

[61]

This woman had not much to sale today, mainly were flowers. The carriage was the tool to carry all everything.

[62]

[63]

[64]

[65]

This gentleman and his wife didn't want me to release their name. They were here for helping their son. Their family farm are running by their son now, due to their age and health condition. At the time when I talked with him and took the photos, their son was just away for moving something from farm again.

[66]

[67]

[68]

[69]

[70]

Her family farm is mainly for vegetabe, the flower is part of her habby. So just only a desk.

[71]

Price tag is usually the last step, but most important thing to do in the prepration.

[72]

[73]

[74]

Farmer Isaac Marten. His farm is about 15-20 minutes away, so he doesn't need to be here very early. Not only the flowers, but he grows a lot of vegetables as well in his farm. This morning, he just brings the flowers to the market. His family was emigrated from Swaziland, but he doesn’t very clear with the history of his family. He inherited the farm from his Dad.

[75]

[76]

He is a editor, press agent, and magzine owner. Also, he is my friend, and one of my stories buyer. He was here for helping his friend to sale the honey. He and his wife are usually stay in Canada during summer, but go to the south of US during the winter where they have another property.

[77]

Bargain

[78]

Three sisters.

[79]

View from one aile of the market.

[80]

Auto machine to sale the tiny candy ball, which is priced by tube. This boy was trying to push harder in his tube in order to make it more than averiage.

[81]

Music player can be found everytime.

[82]

[83]

Believe or not, the little kid just wants to get some coin from the box, that makes everyone around happy for his cute.

[84]

His elder sister was in a music school, in the major of violin.

[85]

[86]

Typical Mennonite family.

[87]

She was going to get some water and supply for her Mom, they had some flowers to sale today.

II - Sunday at Mennonite Church

Church day is formal day for them. All black suit with hat for adult man, black or navy blue suit with black hat for boy, and black or typical long skirt for woman and girl. For so many times going for visiting, I never see any exception.

The Mennonite church is very plain, you may not recognize them if you don't know them well. Unlike the Christian or Catholic Church, there almost no any decoration in side and outside. Me and my friend used to visit the inside of their church, but we are not allowed to take any picture. It's very clean that out of my imagine. All everything is really well organized: the seats are seperated by adult man, adult women, senior man, senior women, boys and girls. Even the doors are also seperated as well. The place to hang the hats and coats are well placed, nice and neat, easy to use.

For centuries, German has the highest reputation around the world for their order, serious, and organization. But everytime I see it, still make me feel suprise.

[88]

Before the mass.

[89]

[90]

For those who are not far from the church, they may walk.

[91]

[92]

[93]

[94]

[95]

[96]

[97]

[98]

[99]

Family arriving by carriage.

[100]

[101]

[102]

[103]

[104]

[105]

[106]

[107]

[108]

[109]

[110]

[111]

[112]

[113]

[114]

[115]

[116]

As the time getting closer, more people are comming.

[117]

[118]

[119]

[120]

[121]

[122]

[123]

[124]

[125]

[126]

[127]

[128]

Not sure if it is the rule, but kids are usually taking care by gentleman.

[129]

[130]

Tight the leash to the chain, otherwise "they may want to walk around", the gentleman said.

[131]

Somehow, it's sort of party day for boys.

[132]

[133]

[134]

[135]

[136]

During the mass, the little boy had some emergency requirement.

[137]

[138]

I believe all the boys around the world are the same: easy to be distracted.

[139]

Hat is absolutely not allowed inside the church, so the first move for everyone is the same: put on the hat.

[140]

Kid, always has more curious.

[141]

[142]

[143]

Women and girls are all standing here for their family to pick up. I never see anyone walk down the carriage. As a rule? Or for safely concern?

[144]

To avoid the distraction of the automobil on the road, horse needs to wear an eye cover to block the side view.

[145]

III - Mennonite Carriage

Like we have coupe, sedan, convertible, SUV, Van, etc. they have some carriages quite simular.

[146]

[147]

[148]

[149]

[150]

[151]

[152]

[153]

[154]

[155]

[156]

[157]

[158]

[159]

[160]

Not only three, but four kids were seating in the back.

[161]

[162]

[163]

[164]

[165]

[166]

[167]

[168]

[169]

[170]

[171]

IV - Misc

The most lovely time during so many times of my visiting, was to meet these four lovely little girls on my way. The Dad of the girl who handle the "carriage", made her a small version of carriage with a pony. It's just like a toy, but enough for girls to have a great fun. In this sunny Sunday noon, girls from different families sneeked out, walking their pony for fun.

[172]

[173]

[174]

[175]

END - THANK YOU SO MUCH TO BE HERE

I know you are tired, me too. Hopefully you have some fun.
I'm still working on the editing of other section, may take some time, but it will be here, soon or later.

Again, thank you very much.

所有跟帖: 

SF!慢慢欣赏。。。 -放浪形骸- 给 放浪形骸 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 15:48:55

哟,你的网速蛮块地呀~~~ -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:14:47

这组广角用的太棒了!能感受到你用心。。。学习了。 -放浪形骸- 给 放浪形骸 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:39:30

照片欣赏了! 文字如果能请个 editor 稍作修改会更美 -天天古狗- 给 天天古狗 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:00:13

文字就不在这里讲究了 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:15:20

每张构图都很棒,就是类似的画面多了些。像看了一本小人书。 -名笔名- 给 名笔名 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:01:32

这比较符合我缩图时的感觉:不解气。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (59 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:16:43

不过静心大师的照片多留一些给大家做教材或许更有意义。 -名笔名- 给 名笔名 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 21:37:57

大师如果真有我能帮上的忙,尽请联系。 -名笔名- 给 名笔名 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 10:16:22

好太好了。精彩,色彩漂亮,学习了!!! -八爪鱼- 给 八爪鱼 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:23:04

多谢! -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:52:32

都是好片。一开始还以为电脑出毛病了呢。。。。。。 -桑木扁担- 给 桑木扁担 发送悄悄话 桑木扁担 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:28:56

哈哈,你比那谁好,至少没挡机~~~ -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:31:35

I am not tired to enjoy the photos and stories. 顶静心老师的纪实,人文好片! -JZUO- 给 JZUO 发送悄悄话 JZUO 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 16:49:34

多谢支持,喜欢就好。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:32:15

哇,竟然赶上了静心老师一年一度的发布会,好多好片,数不过来了。抓住机会请教一个问题: -梦中画- 给 梦中画 发送悄悄话 梦中画 的博客首页 (101 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:04:50

我也来“哇“一把,别这么说嘛。请教说不上,但体会是有点的 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (584 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:48:48

非常感谢!我也喜欢广角的纵深感。 -梦中画- 给 梦中画 发送悄悄话 梦中画 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 22:19:54

马车好! -野性- 给 野性 发送悄悄话 野性 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:19:37

弄一台来玩玩如何?哈哈哈哈 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:35:57

谢谢静心大师分享!美的享受,学习的典范! -逐梦天涯- 给 逐梦天涯 发送悄悄话 逐梦天涯 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:22:03

我已经是挺夸张的了,你就别在夸张了吧,哈哈哈哈 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (63 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:34:23

谢谢大师!上次您的构图解析,让俺受益匪浅!再谢了! -逐梦天涯- 给 逐梦天涯 发送悄悄话 逐梦天涯 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:45:57

好图啊,学习了. 但这么多好片放在一起, 可能造成Photo Clutter. -fantasticdream- 给 fantasticdream 发送悄悄话 fantasticdream 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:25:54

哈哈,嘿嘿,哈哈哈。。。。。。谢谢。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:35:05

大师啊,每帖都回. 显示极高的个人/职业素养. -fantasticdream- 给 fantasticdream 发送悄悄话 fantasticdream 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 18:08:33

被你这么一说,那我真得努力回帖才对得起哈。谢谢了~~~ -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:18:30

这里少有的题材,拍得很棒,沟通可能是最大挑战,有些场面拍黑白好些 -车头- 给 车头 发送悄悄话 车头 的博客首页 (35 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:48:03

可是有时间不见你了,一切都好吗? -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (127 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:51:46

你这不时来个色彩是好主意 -车头- 给 车头 发送悄悄话 车头 的博客首页 (29 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 18:01:01

沟通还不是个大问题,比较大的问题是那么大个儿的镜头靠到足够近的时候,难免 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (205 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:29:03

存档学习! -GuShang- 给 GuShang 发送悄悄话 GuShang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 17:49:39

好片,这么多,有点欣赏不过来。 -SpringValley- 给 SpringValley 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 18:16:35

这比看得正来劲却没了强,那会让你抓狂,而这不会。LOL~~~ -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:19:58

非常大的一个project!拍得真棒! -石头城- 给 石头城 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 18:33:35

拍起来比较有劲,比较有目的。谢谢了。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:21:08

这个不同凡响。 -BeautifulMind2013- 给 BeautifulMind2013 发送悄悄话 BeautifulMind2013 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 18:47:42

多谢。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:21:34

记得2011那期[尘埃落定],吴聚兄评说,如果评全年最佳贴,静心老师的[尘埃落定]当之无愧 -akuan- 给 akuan 发送悄悄话 (138 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:24:18

我时常来的,但你给那多帽子,不被压死也先累了一半死,哈哈哈哈 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (106 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:32:55

盛宴大餐,好片看不过来了! 认真学习 -虫庆通勤- 给 虫庆通勤 发送悄悄话 虫庆通勤 的博客首页 (37 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:29:57

谢谢先,但别急别急,慢慢来,有的是时间。~~~ -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:34:31

好长的故事,长长的好片。许多片子的角度和光以及人物表情都恰到好处。慢慢品尝 -网中友- 给 网中友 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:30:21

谢谢 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 19:35:01

太精彩了! -南瓜粥- 给 南瓜粥 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 20:19:35

精彩作品,谢大师分享! -一圆半圆- 给 一圆半圆 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 20:21:10

一并谢谢二位。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 06:19:00

大片+大帖!!边吃晚饭边看,文字也全部读过。:) -小米和小麦- 给 小米和小麦 发送悄悄话 小米和小麦 的博客首页 (263 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 21:09:26

一定是强夺了你不少时间,嘿嘿~~~~ 还得谢谢你那么催一下,否则我不定还在这里懒惰着, -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (261 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 06:26:44

精彩!大片! -美国太阳- 给 美国太阳 发送悄悄话 美国太阳 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 21:18:39

这么大的贴,每张都带给读者乐趣和思考。谢谢精心老师。 -nanjing2- 给 nanjing2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 21:29:08

一并谢过楼上二位,多谢捧场 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 06:28:22

非常棒的文字,电影画面般的图片,过瘾!谢谢大师分享! -小树林- 给 小树林 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 22:02:39

承蒙大师夸奖,不敢当不敢当。你们的那些大片可是常常要搞得人坐卧不安地呀,羡慕不已。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 06:32:23

精彩大作,慢慢回味品尝学习, 谢谢静心老师分享! -云海飞雨- 给 云海飞雨 发送悄悄话 云海飞雨 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2013 postreply 23:49:39

你就别那么客套了嘛^_^ -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (109 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 06:40:57

请问,你是怎么把背景给设成黑的? -不被告被你忽悠- 给 不被告被你忽悠 发送悄悄话 不被告被你忽悠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 00:53:33

不明白,但我估计你是想问天空被压暗的原因,对吗? -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (55 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 06:43:08

一年的大作,至少需要一星期消化!:)赞!!! -达眼- 给 达眼 发送悄悄话 达眼 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 03:48:18

赞精彩大作!匆匆看了一遍,回头一定再细读。 -明月弯弯- 给 明月弯弯 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 04:53:01

一并谢过楼上二位,有的是时间,不用急,慢慢来了。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 06:44:05

真正的大作,写实和维美的集合!学习! -人来茶香- 给 人来茶香 发送悄悄话 人来茶香 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 07:52:58

欣赏,学习。回头再读。 -M9- 给 M9 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 07:57:23

一并谢过二位 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 11:46:54

哇,惊世之作,大顶啊!!!我待会儿还要细细地再看一遍。谢谢大师分享。 -xihubebe- 给 xihubebe 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 07:58:56

大美女驾到,多谢咯 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 11:47:31

顶静心大师的鸿篇巨制,非常精彩、有意义的拍摄! -心语无声- 给 心语无声 发送悄悄话 心语无声 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 13:27:48

谢谢你,心语。我想这一类主题,和这种手法,一定比较对你的路子。 -silencehrt- 给 silencehrt 发送悄悄话 silencehrt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 14:24:21

非常精彩!谢谢分享。 -梦游usa- 给 梦游usa 发送悄悄话 梦游usa 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/21/2013 postreply 17:25:26

太强大,太精彩了!学习。 -木瓦- 给 木瓦 发送悄悄话 木瓦 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/23/2013 postreply 12:13:27

接到通报一路赶来,呵呵,原来静心平时在这里玩。~~ -丽雅- 给 丽雅 发送悄悄话 丽雅 的博客首页 (62 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 08:46:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”