Disagree. Houses is up to how to deal with shadow inventory

来源: futufutu 2012-09-07 00:49:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1745 bytes)

manufactory trend is not going to be reversed.  Any large scale consumer manufactoring is gone and will not be back to US.  Only those highly flexiable, advanced manufactoring could stay.  Like Iphone or smart phones will not come back.  Happy Meals' toys will not be made in US ...  Even the services are going to move out to other countries like India, philippine, even China.  Globalization is ireversiable.  US is going to lead with its "knowledge" economic.  When you are the leader, you can "name" your own price, have a higher margin.  It may not be only the high tech field, other industries could take the lead too, like entertainment, education, bio ... Remember why those pills are so expensive in US. 

For housing, I still believe it will be flat for quite some time (1~3 years) because of the hidden inventory.  For buy and rent, it is still a good time to buy since interest rates are lower, just hard for flipping. 

I think Euro will stay, but it will not be smooth and it requires a lot of political wills.  Democrat always goes with chaos so some countries could be out (kicked out or leave by itself). 

This is a interesting time, pay attention to the under skin tendencies.  Manufactory moving back is only skin deep.  US is in middle of a huge transformation, there are so many directions.  The keys are:  "knowledge" and "leading".  Like Biology (medical too) will be next new bubble.  I read a article about organizing the convention, summit, conference.  They are changing too to encourage more active learning, exchanging.   

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”