回复:拉斯维加斯 Tile的 Shower 漏水及修理

来源: QinHwang 2012-07-18 22:27:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2810 bytes)

I had same problem before.

My diagnosis for your problem is  that the  surroundings (boundary between the wall tiling and the shower pan  is leaking because of the  aging of the grout. Rarely, the middle of shower pan (even it is tile glued together in stead of a one-piece pan) leaks. It has water-proof backing.

Method to fix:  1) dig out the aging grout between the wall tiling and shower pan; 2) seal the space with alphalt (may not be essential); seal the space with sanded grout; 4) glue 3’’ small tiles (L shape) above the sealed crack. Done!!

Let your contractor do this. 32K to replace it is ridiculous. Doing things which is not necessary is the way contractor to make money out of you!!!

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

my understanding is there is no shower pan. It is tile on the fl -qiaoshe- 给 qiaoshe 发送悄悄话 qiaoshe 的博客首页 (200 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 22:42:08

回复:my understanding is there is no shower pan. It is tile on the -QinHwang- 给 QinHwang 发送悄悄话 QinHwang 的博客首页 (466 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 22:59:06

The proper way to build a tile shower is little complicated, -qiaoshe- 给 qiaoshe 发送悄悄话 qiaoshe 的博客首页 (300 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 23:09:35

谢谢你。底部确实是 Shower Pan -五月草地- 给 五月草地 发送悄悄话 五月草地 的博客首页 (273 bytes) () 07/19/2012 postreply 08:19:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”