回复:我没有见过这里也有这类无需通风管道的空调机,如果有装全新系统应该没多大问题,

来源: jan86 2012-01-12 07:59:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (67004 bytes)

谢了。这是我在网上差到的。不知怎么样。我在NJ。

Sanyo 12KHS71 12,000 BTU Ductless Mini-Split Wall-Mount Heat Pump - 17 SEER
$1,034 online
     17 reviews   
12000 BTU - Sanyo - With Heater

$1,034 online

17 reviews   
12000 BTU - Sanyo - With Heater
This leads to increased efficiencies, low energy consumption and a very comfortable environment. Other great features of Sanyo Wall Mount Heat Pump - Inverter Control Compressor : All ECO-i systems utilize highly advanced inverter controlled compressor technology.

Online stores

Your location:
OK
Google Checkout
Free shipping
New items

Relevance  Seller rating Condition Tax and shipping (estimated) Total price Base price
AJ Madison         1,833 seller ratings New Free shipping $1,157.20
PexSupply.com         1,082 seller ratings New Free shipping $1,242.95
e-ComfortUSA     104 seller ratings New Free shipping $1,255.95
Boston Heating Supply No rating New $1,034.03
ecoHeats.com No rating New No tax + Free shipping $1,255.95 $1,255.95
1 - 5 of 5

Ads

1. $598 Ductless Mini-Splits

www.heatandcool.com/
    OverStock Special on Ductless ACs Fast Free Shipping 1-800-978-5628
  2. Sanyo 12KHS71 $1242.95

www.pexsupply.com
    Mini-Split AC & Heat Pump Low Price Guarantee & Free Shipping
    pexsupply.com is rated  1,085 reviews

Reviews

Summary - Based on 17 reviews

Show only 3 star reviews (1)

4 stars

Show only 4 star reviews (4)

5 stars

Show only 5 star reviews (12)
  1. Works well slowly, not real pretty

By Copper Miner - Aug 30, 2011 - AJ Madison
    This is a commercial unit, indoor part is large. I installed it above a window in our living room which has 10-ft ceiling. If it is installed in a room with a lower ceiling it will be at eye level. Some other models and brands have a less commercial appearance.
    Installed it myself. Purchased a R410a manifold and a vac pump. I know I probably voided the warranty but figured it was worth the risk. Besides saving the expense of installation I avoided the aggravation of dealing with a contractor, missing work to wait for a contractor to show up at the house, all the hassle.
    The fan doesn't move much air even at the highest speed. Part of the cooling effect with AC is the air movement. I have to run the ceiling fan and still don't get the pleasant cool breeze that most AC's provide.
    Thermostat is cumbersome with lots of buttons. Wish I could connect a regular thermostat. Have to leave the instruction manual out for house guests.
    When you turn it on, it takes a while for the fan to come on, then several more minutes for the compressor to come up to speed. Because of that I tend to leave it on which probably cancels out any energy savings.

Full review provided by:

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes - No
  2. Samsung split ac

By David - May 10, 2011 - AJ Madison
    Great service, great product. Delivered fast and in perfect condition. Delivery was professional and courteous. A little hesitant to order from NY at first due to a bad camera experience in the 90's. Do not hesitate to buy from AJ Madison, the price can't be beat. Make sure to order your lineset from them also. Both ends come flared making for a super easy install. I didn't, but you may want to order the drain hose too. The hardware store did not sell a long enough length so I coupled two pieces together.

Full review provided by:

0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes - No
  3. Beats Clearance AC by a long shot!

By Lt - Apr 18, 2011 - AJ Madison
    I had to replace a unit I purchased from Clearance AC when it broke after 6 months and I could get no support. This Sanyo unit is better and considerably less expensive plus it actually comes with professional quality installation and operating instructions. So far I'm happy with the upgrade.

Full review provided by:

0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes - No

Details

Brand Sanyo
Part Number 12KHS71

Ads

1. Sanyo 12KHS71

www.plessers.com/12KHS71.htm
    Lowest Prices.Free Delivery.No Tax In Stock-Call For Special Pricing
  2. Ductless Split AC Systems

www.ac-world.com
    Start at $379. Wholesale to Public. Price Guaranteed or You Get $100.00
  3. Sanyo 12KHS71

www.ajmadison.com/Sanyo
    Save! Sanyo Appliances In Stock. Your Appliance Authority.
    ajmadison.com is rated  1,838 reviews

所有跟帖: 

如果在你们那里如果有人提供安装,并保修,应该就没有问题。我知道许多地区,这点做不到。 -gutu- 给 gutu 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/12/2012 postreply 08:07:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”