What an ugly game

来源: Warsteiner 2012-11-09 19:12:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2015 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2012-11-10 05:38:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
It's not finished yet, but it doesn't really matter. No matter who wins on the end, it was just an ugly game. Yes, both teams played hard, but neither team played with any brain.

Memphis is supposed to dominate in the paint, with Gasol and Randolph. Instead, they played so hard to shoot 3s. Rockets on the other hand, I don't know what they are good at. There is just no offensive schema, nor any flow in the game.

Harden sucked in this game, with his shots and decision making, but at least he's still driving and trying to get free throws. Successful or not, he wanted to do something. Jeremy sucked big time this game, what does he want to do? Shoot? Drive? Create? I mean anything at all? What's he good at now? You can blame Harden all you want to, but Lin didn't want to take the game into his hand. There are plenty of times he had the ball in his hand, and he didn't just give the ball up to Harden, but any player on the floor. He can't dribble past defenders, and he totally lost his floater or jumper. His 3 pointer is non-existing. His floor general capability, well, let's just say, he left that in NYC.

Your coach might not be designing game plan around you. Well, it's hard, when you can't shoot. Your teammate might be attention whore, but are you trying to assert your will to the game? We talk about leadership, well, it's always easy to say on the couch. Leadership is not something anyone can grant you, but rather for you to take the initiative.

I'd rather believe something is bothering Lin right now, physically or mentally. Otherwise, I would be super disappointed. BTW, what's up with all the Rockets front court, can anyone set a decent pick at all?

Some posters said that Lin might grow into a 20-10 guy this season a few months back, now you realize how difficult is it to be elite? It takes great talent, consistency, and extremely tough mind.

Jeremy, do something with your game and your will to win, we are watching you. But you are an ugly young kid right now.

所有跟帖: 

WTH, so Lin is listening? 2 steals in a row and 5 points?:D -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:15:56

He hates to loose! 加油!! -雪花无声- 给 雪花无声 发送悄悄话 雪花无声 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:22:12

火箭不算是强队,或者说是中下在西部,这就是俺给它的定位. -大前两米- 给 大前两米 发送悄悄话 大前两米 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:17:37

That's fine and I agree. But you got to have some kind of game p -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (189 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:22:24

怎么说呢......火箭年轻,从球员到教头. -大前两米- 给 大前两米 发送悄悄话 大前两米 的博客首页 (305 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:36:19

He heard you? :) -雪花无声- 给 雪花无声 发送悄悄话 雪花无声 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:21:07

呵呵,老王是啥比赛都能码一篇 -chroot- 给 chroot 发送悄悄话 chroot 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:26:16

嗯,气急败坏...........哈哈,性情中人. -大前两米- 给 大前两米 发送悄悄话 大前两米 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 19:37:35

Come on now, is this the same guy joking about sky's falling? :- -大戈壁- 给 大戈壁 发送悄悄话 (333 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 21:15:08

was just ranting my frustration:) -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 21:23:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”