小林正式的第一个广告Volvo”The Unexpected Ones“

来源: 林FAN1 2012-10-08 20:36:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2048 bytes)

以前贴过,只是现在效果更好

"No one expected me to be here. No expected me to be a starter, to hit game-winning shots. Or even play in this league," "Well, I'm not here to live up to anyone else's expectations-I'm here to live up to mine."

In the commercial spot, NBA star Lin is showed getting into a bright red XC60 R-Design while others wait to be chauffeured off in a sea of black limousines. Then instead of turning to drive through a crowd of fans and photographers, he makes an unexpected turn away from the crowd and toward the open road. Just like the ad, Lin's career has been filled with unexpected turns after he received no college scholarships and went undrafted out of Harvard in the NBA, but then became a household name almost overnight due to his initial success at the top of the key playing with the New York Knicks last year.

The ad, called “The Unexpected Ones,” draws parallels between Lin’s unique path to professional basketball and the way the Swedish car maker has at times gone against the auto-industry grain in designing and engineering its vehicles.

In the 30-second spot shows Lin leaving a celebrity event, driving a red Volvo XC60 crossover vehicle while other attendees are driven away in look-alike black limousines. As the limos turn left to parade past paparazzi, Lin turns right, toward the open road. The message appears to be that he and Volvo march to their own drummers.

Volvo announced in March it had reached signed an agreement with Lin, who was playing for the New York Knicks at the time. He now plays for the Houston Rockets.

Change quality to 720p or 1080p for better images

所有跟帖: 

谢谢。你总是能发布最新消息。 -万绿丛中- 给 万绿丛中 发送悄悄话 万绿丛中 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2012 postreply 20:53:33

不用谢。其实已经发布一阵了。犹豫半天才放在这,怕有人没看见又愿意看。 -林FAN1- 给 林FAN1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2012 postreply 21:03:07

又看了一篇,真不错Jeremy Lin Highlights 2011 - 2012 Season -林FAN1- 给 林FAN1 发送悄悄话 (726 bytes) () 10/09/2012 postreply 17:46:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”