It was Romo who opened up the running game.

来源: Giantfan 2012-09-06 08:26:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1348 bytes)
回答: 确切说,跑和扔结合得很好。。2012-09-06 08:12:16

The Giants front seven contained the Cowboys RB, Demarco Murray, well in the first half till they winded out after chasing Romo in vain.

The Giants's corners made the matter worst.  They were already thin at the beginning of the game.  They were forced to send in the 6th CB, the backup of the backup, when their 4th CB went down with hamstring injury.  T. Romo seized the opportunity & picked on the 6th CB mercilessly.  But there is nothing new, T. Romo is the best regular season QB.

The Giants game plans were also questionable.  The Cowboys in generally dominated the game in 3 phases.  The Giants' weakness were exposed.  No improvement was done on the problems they experienced last season, namely, offensive line & corner backs.   

It is the first game of the season so I would not put too much stock in it but the Giants have better got their wounded starters back sooner, or it will be a long season.   

Surprisingly, the replacement referees  did well except forgetting to call holding penalty (the Cowboys got away from several obvious holding calls).  I hope that they can keep up the good works (I don't think that the regular crews can do much better)     

所有跟帖: 

Giants' receivers could not held on to the balls! -lovefootball- 给 lovefootball 发送悄悄话 (28 bytes) () 09/06/2012 postreply 08:58:14

I was surprised too. That was sure-handed Victor Cruz! -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/06/2012 postreply 09:02:32

eli is great QB. He's extremly poised in big games and always pu -fkcom- 给 fkcom 发送悄悄话 (93 bytes) () 09/06/2012 postreply 12:21:22

I don't blame Eli's performance last night. -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (361 bytes) () 09/06/2012 postreply 12:57:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”