Based on his performance in Pre-season, he

来源: Giantfan 2012-09-05 08:58:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1088 bytes)
回答: 新秀David Wilson咋样,能否脱颖而出ctgolfer2012-09-05 08:42:17

looks like a tough runner.  He runs like a power back with burst but more elusive and speedy.  His ability to break tackle makes him pass D.Scott and A.Brown to be the number 2 guy behind A.Bradshaw. 

The Giants are concerned about his pass protection skill tough.  If DW improves this in a timely fashion, I am not surprised that he will start in several games during the season (A.Bradshaw just can't stay healthy for the whole season).  

Put in mind though, he is still a rookie no matter how talent he is.  He has to learn the playbook & get a feel in the offensive this season.  Protecting QB is very important in Tom Coughlin's team.  I think that DW will be used as a third down back primarily.   

I am normally against picking running back in the first round.  Let us hope that DW can do better than Tiki Barber, who was selected in the second round.  I expect him to produce with decent numbers this season, barring injury.      

所有跟帖: 

Very good analysis. -ctgolfer- 给 ctgolfer 发送悄悄话 ctgolfer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/05/2012 postreply 09:58:37

Thanks. Let us find out what he can do tonight :) -Giantfan- 给 Giantfan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/05/2012 postreply 10:35:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”