小林为Volvo拍的首个电视广告

本文内容已被 [ 林FAN1 ] 在 2012-09-03 05:59:42 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

"No one expected me to be here. No one expected me to be a starter, take game winning shots, or even play in this league. Well, I'm not here to live up to anyone else's expectations. I'm here to live up to mine." 我是林书豪。我要超越的是我自己。掌声.....

Can watch this one at better quality, 1080p HD.

With the global popularity of Houston Rockets point guard Jeremy Lin, it's only a matter of time before he appears in more television commercials than politicians do during election season.

Indeed Lin appears to have everything businesses want in a potential endorser. A Cinderella story. International appeal. A knack for success in clutch moments. 

Plus, he's not too hard on the eyes either.

Lin took another step towards global domination on Saturday, when he debuted his first television commercial for Volvo. The then-Knicks guard signed a two-year deal with the Chinese-owned carmaker back in March. The contract specifically focuses on US and Asian markets.

"Growing up, I never had the super luxurious cars or watches or whatever it may be," Lin said at the March press conference, according to CNNMoney. "And for me to be able to find a car company that has high quality but is also affordable and relatable was very important."

Lin's insistence on choosing relatable products to endorse only increases his likeability factor. The same goes for his comments at the Volvo event in Taiwan where the video was first played. Lin revealed how difficult it was for him to film the 30-second spot, particularly a final scene where he smiles at a young fan.

"It's much easier to shoot a 3-pointer," Lin said, according to Focus Taiwan News Channel. "I had to do it so many times, I don't know, maybe he [the director] didn't like my smile or something."

The commercial shows Lin driving a Volvo down a street while the Taiwanese-born guard narrates the following voiceover:

"No one expected me to be here. No one expected me to be a starter, take game winning shots, or even play in this league. Well, I'm not here to live up to anyone else's expectations. I'm here to live up to mine."

And Lin doesn't have to worry, because his smile came out just fine.

所有跟帖: 

配的词很好,声音也好听。 -雪花无声- 给 雪花无声 发送悄悄话 (119 bytes) () 09/02/2012 postreply 18:27:01

他在台湾的经纪公司说他不会代理奢侈品的。 -hopeca- 给 hopeca 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2012 postreply 19:01:05

俺觉得这个广告有点太普通了。VOLVO在宣传方面不行。 -hopeca- 给 hopeca 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/02/2012 postreply 19:00:07

同意,从拍摄到剪辑,都够水的。 -toosad- 给 toosad 发送悄悄话 (129 bytes) () 09/02/2012 postreply 21:20:28

这个广告的水平也....... -我marseille- 给 我marseille 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/03/2012 postreply 05:14:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!