Just quick thoughts on doping

来源: baiwen 2012-07-30 10:15:36 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (906 bytes)

I have to admit that upon seeing Ye Shiwen break world record on women 400-meter medley, while as excited as anyone else, the first reaction in my mind is doping. After all, Chinese swimming team was caught once in the past in doping. It would be natural for one to think that way

I do not like doping in Olympics. I do not believe Ye Shiwen did; I do not want to believe it.

Doping has been issue all the time in Olympics Games. As some people said, everyone did. The IOC has developed and evolved sets of strict procedures in place to deter and detect them and  render judgement accordingly.

Since IOC has such a procedure in effect, I think that would be best to let those procedures work out on this kind of issues. The result of post-event test will have official and final say on the matter. I strongly believe that Ye would be vindicated in the end

所有跟帖: 

这个贴子不错,很理智。那玩麻酱的好好学习一下 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/30/2012 postreply 10:19:10

9494. 有权威呢。听权威的就OK了。 -赵飞燕- 给 赵飞燕 发送悄悄话 赵飞燕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/30/2012 postreply 10:22:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”