小林刚飞到Houston并且接受FOX的采访

来源: 林FAN1 2012-07-18 13:41:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1701 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 林FAN1 ] 在 2012-07-18 13:44:17 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Point guard Jeremy Lin arrived at Bush Intercontinental Airport on Wednesday as he officially joins the Houston Rockets franchise.

Lin, who had been an unrestricted free agent, comes to the Rockets after the New York Knicks chose not to match the three-year offer sheet he signed with Houston that is worth $25 million.

"I'm definitely extremely excited to be back," Lin said in an interview with FOX 26 Sports. "Houston has been a great organization to me. When I left earlier it wasn't on bad terms. So I'm definitely very, very excited to be back and play for Coach (Kevin) McHale."

The Rockets released Lin last December because the organization had too many guards.

He went on the Knicks, received a chance to play, and 'Linsanity' was born.

After the news became official Wednesday night Rockets forwards Chandler Parsons and Patrick Patterson were thrilled.

"Oh those are my guys," Lin said. "I've worked out with them and played with them before. I kept in touch with Chandler the whole season. So it's going to be exciting."

Lin acknowledged that what he has been through has been unbelievable.

"It's been very crazy," Lin said. "I'm just extremely excited, thankful and humbled to be here."

所有跟帖: 

这阵仗确实比扭腰差远了,是个安心打球的地方。 -toosad- 给 toosad 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 13:50:08

是啊。希望小林安心打几年球。不在NY,大陆和台湾的代言肯定也不会少的。 -hopeca- 给 hopeca 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 13:57:17

唉,当地推妈也不举行个欢迎仪式 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (23 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 14:15:06

火箭球迷都蛋定,还没有追杀来的扭腰球迷激动 -toosad- 给 toosad 发送悄悄话 (453 bytes) () 07/18/2012 postreply 15:12:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”