Before Cundiff kicked the 20+ yard field goad

来源: Giantfan 2012-01-24 07:21:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1409 bytes)
回答: What a choker, there wasn't any wind.Warsteiner2012-01-24 06:41:22

I joked to my friend that Cundiff should be shot if he made a blunder here, & he MISSed it.  He wasn't shot but the whole Ravens team were shocked.  I might just jinx them (grin)

Football is played in 3 phases.  When both teams are roughly even, special team plays become very crucial.  It was exactly what happened in the Giants-49ers game.  My 49ers fan-friend dismissed my warning that the missing of their starter returner, Ginn, was huge.  He was speechless when William committed turnover twice on Sunday night.  Good teams find a way to win.  Oh yeah, I feel lucky that the Giants have Eli Manning being their quarterback. 

Football is all about the matchup.  The Giants match better against the Patriots (than the Ravens).  The Patriots had a bad defense in the regular season.  So did the Giants.  The Giants' defense have greatly improved since the return of Osi and Tuck from injury and signing of Chase Blackburn off the street.  I am not sure how much the Patriots defense evolve but their star TE, Gronkonwski, hurt in the Ravens-Patriots game.  I don't know how severe his injury was (looks like high ankle sprain).  It will be a great break for the Giants defense if he can't play in Super Bowl. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”