how to prepare if the tenants not to sign this notice

The lease signed specifically allows one dog in the property. After the tenants move in, they want to have 2nd dog. To accommodate them, I allow this 2nd dog, but we reached the agreement th/ e-mail last Friday:  only after the Pet Addendum signed then they can bring the 2nd dog into the property. Yesterday I happened to find out they already had the 2nd dog into the house (before signing the Addendum).

I sent them "Removal of 2nd Dog Notice" today, which also serves as a warning for their breach of our lease agreement. I requested them to sign this removal of dog notice  and fax the signed one back to me. Now my question is how come if they don't want to sign this notice, just verbally tell me to remove the dog or they just don't want to remove at all.

I start to learn the eviction now... and happen to find out from the Internet the eviction for non-payment of rent is easy to get through, but this type of  pet related  is tricky.

I feel they are very trouble some tenants. 2nd day after they move in, there is a big loss happened in the house, and they complain so much about this house...

What do you think? Thank you.

所有跟帖: 

do you have any fine for lease violation? -planotx- 给 planotx 发送悄悄话 (227 bytes) () 07/19/2011 postreply 23:56:21

Since you were going to allow the 2nd dog -nova01- 给 nova01 发送悄悄话 (122 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 08:17:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!