回复:多谢!正在跟seller谈修理的事,你觉得我们是不是应该要seller换roof?

来源: borisg 2011-03-29 20:28:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1104 bytes)

You need a roof person good at tiled roofs to give you an estimate. Could be a few hundred, or over 10k for full replacement.

I am also troubled by your plan to install a Chinese vent (up draft). I am not sure it is compatible with the current kitchen configuration. You will have put a different vent pipe, that means to break some walls and ceilings. Also it is better to remove the current vent and cooktop, because otherwise you have a useless downdraft vent, does not look good. If you don't take it off, I bet you will hate to look at it when you live there. Then probably cabinets has to be modified too; now you are almost talking about a full remodeling of the kitchen... A thousand dollar vent now becomes a 30k kitchen job. It is almost impossible to modify part of a kitchen without create a mismatched place. If you want to do it without changing the whole kitchen, better bring someone who will do the up draft to take some measurement to make sure you can work out something.

Other things are small (total of a thousand or so) that can be negotiated with the seller.

所有跟帖: 

看来我把问题想得太简单了。downdraft vent 和 cooktop 通常是连在一起的还是分开的? -liushui2007- 给 liushui2007 发送悄悄话 (177 bytes) () 03/29/2011 postreply 20:43:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”