Looking Forward to Next Year !

来源: 钢丝. 2011-09-13 07:38:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1555 bytes)

The situation of tennis is changing more quickly than decade ago, maybe even several years ago

Since 2008 Nadal's wimbledon win, how many surprises we've alread had?

Very few people would believe Fed could win 4 of his next 6 GS after his tough loss to Nadal in Wimbledon and his two losses were all  in 5 setter.

Very few people would believe Nadal could win 4 GS after his miserable year in 2009.

This time of last year, all the people were talking about Nadal's Dynasty, which lasted only several months, if it ever existed.

Even though both 2 experts of this forum claimed that they predicted Djoke's success since 2007, I doubt the success in their definition was as any close as the success Djoker has this year.

Now someone is starting to chant "calendar grand Slam". Personally , I believe Djoker should have, and will have won the Career Grand Slam after his winning RG someday, but we never know what is going to happen next year.

Is it possible that Murray suddenly finds his recipie to success?

Is it possible that someone other than big 4 starts to ruin the party?

Is it possible that Roger rejuvenizes himself somehow?

Is it possible that Nadal improves his serve again as he did in 2010?

Is it possible that something is going to happen beyond my imagination now?

You never know and I don't want to know.

It will be an interesting and exciting tennis battlefield next year . Let's wait and look forward to it.

所有跟帖: 

挺好,现在男子网球总算有些悬念了,不那么乏味了 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (63 bytes) () 09/13/2011 postreply 07:44:13

那个姆雷真是个冤大头。看来他的希望很难实现。我有些同情他了。 -云易- 给 云易 发送悄悄话 云易 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2011 postreply 07:55:40

他一点都不冤,他水平就是不够 -板凳球迷- 给 板凳球迷 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2011 postreply 08:08:45

有点儿像早期的围棋,有天赋,需要磨练 -chroot- 给 chroot 发送悄悄话 chroot 的博客首页 (33 bytes) () 09/13/2011 postreply 08:53:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”