nobody is

来源: smart 2011-01-16 05:29:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1556 bytes)
回答: Judit Polgar 比小候强太多了dj22011-01-15 20:58:19

arguing against Polgar is better than Yifan. To me, and to my knowledge, many others, are not convinced that "小波如果下女子比赛,见一个灭一个" in a big time tournament.Many players, even some elite players in the history, have trouble in playing against players weaker than them. I am not sure whether Polgar will lose herself when playing against a woman player.It is really difficult to predict the result between two players above 2600; it is very common the lower rated player beat the higher rated.In the past olympic chess tournament, one 2600 player even lost to a 2300 player! The rating tells you the probability (I assume you know the principle behind the calculation of rating.), but will not tell you exactly the result. When playing in a big time tournament for queen of chess, I am not sure Polgar can beat Yifan; if you look at the scripts of the Yifan's game, you will find those games are not that great, even compared to her previous games. In a big time tournament, a player, as in all other sports, being mentally tough is sometime more important than his/her technique.

I post this post not trying to compare those two players. Polgar is the lengdary and still among the top players, and Yifan just joined the top player club. I simply do not like some posts against our celebration for Yifan. She was crowned with the queen of chess, but not Polgar. She is the youngest player reaching this level in the history, even all three Polgar sisters.

所有跟帖: 

我有点儿不明白你在说什么, 因为 -dj2- 给 dj2 发送悄悄话 (1036 bytes) () 01/16/2011 postreply 09:53:55

"arguing" is opposite to "arguing against" -smart- 给 smart 发送悄悄话 (399 bytes) () 01/16/2011 postreply 18:06:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”