顾客服务中心滴回答:

来源: chicago80 2011-12-08 08:59:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (4840 bytes)
回答: 我,我没那么专业哟。CA552011-12-08 08:43:43

Q: What is Shutterfly’s ICC color profile so I can calibrate my monitor?
A: If you are an imaging professional that works in a color-managed environment, we recommend that you turn off the VividPics® setting as detailed above. If your digital images are in an sRGB color space and you have previewed the image on a calibrated monitor, your Shutterfly prints should be very consistent with your monitor when printed with VividPics® turned off. If your images are in Adobe RGB, you will need to resave them in the sRGB color space. You can then create your own Shutterfly Color Profile based on this benchmark after you have received some prints back for comparison.

Q: How can I manage color accuracy?
A: Shutterfly's professional photo print service automatically analyzes your images and applies adjustments to improve the exposure and colors in order to produce the finest-quality prints. We call this proprietary image processing technology VividPics®. VividPics® is applied by default to all Shutterfly prints. However, if you have already edited your pictures for color, brightness, and/or contrast (with Photoshop for example), we recommend turning off the VividPics® setting before you add them to your Pro Gallery. As with cropping, borders, or other enhancements, you must turn off VividPics® prior to publishing your images to a gallery.

To turn VividPics® off, click the “Set up account” link on your My Shutterfly page. At the bottom of the page, select “Disable VividPics®”. By doing this, any order from your Shutterfly account or Pro Gallery will not have VividPics® applied.

Pictures printed with VividPics® turned off will be printed exactly as they were uploaded, without Shutterfly’s automatic image adjustments or corrections.

Please note: Although our VividPics® technology does work to improve exposure, it will not fix images that are poorly exposed to begin with.

Additionally, if you use the Adobe RGB color space, you will want to resave the images in sRGB as we cannot accept the Adobe RGB color space.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢! 我也刚刚找到这个。目前,我还是用sRGB好了。 -CA55- 给 CA55 发送悄悄话 (295 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 09:03:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”