Based on my own experience,

来源: CirrusCloud 2011-03-24 21:23:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2255 bytes)
回答: 最近跳槽的2,3事泣露2011-03-24 19:27:20

1.第一个老板是不是对我不确定,才会create这么多的步骤?

Pretty much yes. 

2.我应不应该follow up第二个面试(面试第二天发了thank you note).

It never goes wrong for being polite.

3.第三个,如果这三个工作,包括我现在的这个,我应该如何选择?我硕士学历,英文和交流比较好。工作3年半左右,在IP Infrastructure 做solution design,以前有面向客户的经历。先谢谢各位指教

Mostly pending on your interests.  But I don't see why you'd like to go for testing, which tends to be a boring and low pay job. 

My own internal transfer story: applied 3 positions, 2 called/emailed me back in 5 minutes, 1 called me 3 weeks back, after I already accepted an offer. 

First I applied for one (we did online), the manager called me within 5 minutes, he was pleased after talking with me, which is quite technical related.  Unfortunately he seemed to not have the decision power, so his director called me immediately without a notification, it was when I made some mistakes and slipped something I shouldn't say, for I was over-confident with my conversation with that manager.  Apparently instructed by his boss, this manager arranged another tech guy to phone interview me, also asked to see my performance review (though mine is perfect, legally he shouldn't ask for that).  Later on when I checked with him, he told me they were "processing it".  I knew it was done. 

So I had to apply another one, this time I applied 2 positions.  One of them emailed me in 5 minutes, the director, my current boss, called me in 2 days, glad I was very cautious this time. He told me his tech guy would call me the next day. My conversation went well with the tech guy , in fact, it went so well that although he said some other team members would call me later, they never called.  The offer was sent to me within a week. And it took only 2 phone calls, nothing else.  The other position called me after I already had the offer, guess they had passed some other candidates.

Conclusion:  when they really want to hire you, they don't waste time. 

所有跟帖: 

Can't agree more with your conclusion -wave_forest- 给 wave_forest 发送悄悄话 wave_forest 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2011 postreply 14:22:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”