最大限度增加房贷个数(加州)

来源: QinHwang 2010-12-26 11:09:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3733 bytes)

We just closed the Cash-out refinance on a rental property we bought last year with cash. Purchasing  plus remodeling cost was 140K for this SFH last year. We cashed out net 115K which was based on market value of 160K. No bad at all.

According to the loan broker, either hu*****and or wife can get maximum of 10 mortgage loans including the primary home loan; however you cannot cash-out the 5th rental property in the future.

In order to get as many mortgage loans as possible, hu*****and and wife should not apply loan together. This way you can get as many as 20 mortgage loans for your family.  In addition, it is better to put one name (hu*****and or wife) not only on the loan but also on the title. This will make it easier to get loans in future even the number of total loans under each person is below 10.

Luckily, thus far, all our properties except the first one we bought have only one name under each loan. We will have more room to acquire more properties in the future as long as each of us is not beyond the limitation of debt-income ratio.

So, if your and your hu*****and/wife's income permits, do not apply a mortgage loan together. Also, it is better to put only one name in the title. You can add both names to the properties when you reach the maximum  of 20. This is what the loan broker suggested and makes sense if you want to maximally expand your RE scale.

This  infomation is based on my talk with a loan broker, please confirm.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 看看俺五花八门的投资
  • Reply to NOVICE and BEACHLOVER
  • Just bought a house, reasonably good deal
  • 请教问题:如何改变房子的所有权,先谢了。
  • 我为什么要做地主
  • 所有跟帖: 

that is true... -jy101- 给 jy101 发送悄悄话 jy101 的博客首页 (59 bytes) () 12/26/2010 postreply 12:29:35

回复:最大限度增加房贷个数(加州) -黎明新生- 给 黎明新生 发送悄悄话 (428 bytes) () 12/26/2010 postreply 12:49:58

I did not ask about commercial loan. Husband or wife has to hav -QinHwang- 给 QinHwang 发送悄悄话 QinHwang 的博客首页 (332 bytes) () 12/26/2010 postreply 19:02:16

Loan broker does not count. I talked to many landlords -handyman- 给 handyman 发送悄悄话 handyman 的博客首页 (57 bytes) () 12/26/2010 postreply 16:00:54

As a result, I bought the 5th one with all cash. -handyman- 给 handyman 发送悄悄话 handyman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/26/2010 postreply 16:41:15

Technically each spouse can get 10 loans; but it may be difficul -QinHwang- 给 QinHwang 发送悄悄话 QinHwang 的博客首页 (215 bytes) () 12/26/2010 postreply 19:11:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”