good for your brother.

来源: pediatrician2 2010-12-04 10:01:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1704 bytes)

however, i have problem with this logic:

--------

地方就那么大, 人又那么多, 全国的有钱人都在北京买房

----

why 全国的有钱人都在北京买房? if they do not live there, why they need a house in bj? otherwise, their purpose is for speculation.

at certain point, people always try to find some "special" excuse to justify the status-quo. my famous quote is "SD has the world's best weather, everyone wants to live there (2006, USA)".

some people think china is special. however a rule is same everywhere in human history: no one wants to intentionally lose money in investment. so far, every player in china's housing bubble is a winner. there is no loser whatsoever. at some point, when the new investors can not see a potential to make money, things will unwind from that point. the speed to go down is typically double the speed of going up.

while you are boasting how much money your brother make, there are other desperate souls on the other side of the trading table. do not forget that. essentially RE is almost a zero sum game.

there are two ways for china RE to sustain:

(1) keep the bubble going up so that everyone is a winner and RE is always cheap as long as someone is willing to pay higher price.

(2) by rare chance, the vast money (most of them are printed) can indeed stimulate a revolutinary innovations in the coming short years. god knows how likely this can happen.

disclaimr, i am not sour grape. I wish china does well and i never have any interest in bj. 那地方请我免费去我都不会去。

所有跟帖: 

有钱人爱买房是因为中国投资手段太少. 除了房股还有什么? -喜狼狼- 给 喜狼狼 发送悄悄话 (278 bytes) () 12/04/2010 postreply 14:03:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”