社会保险基金?别指望太高。

来源: 说事 2010-09-13 15:38:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1921 bytes)
http://finance.yahoo.com/focus-retirement/article/110636/5-little-known-facts-about-social-security;_ylt=AmABrNS7Xfzpo08rPXA7Biu7YWsA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1YXY4Z3FtBHBvcwMzBHNlYwNmaWRlbGl0eUZQBHNsawNsaXR0bGUta25vd24-?mod=fidelity-managingwealth&cat=fidelity_2010_managing_wealth

“According to my annual printout, I've put over 180k into SS. Just turned 62, and I get my first check next month, about $1700. So it'll take about nine years to get MY money back. People say I should wait and get a bigger check in 4-8 years. I say @#$%, I want MY money back. I could croak tomorrow. If I last 105 months, then I'm getting YOUR money. Thank you in advance.”

“About 50 years ago, famed economist, Milton Friedman presented a very interesting and simple thesis on how money can be spent:
-
If you spend your own money on yourself you are interested in both the amount you spend and the value you receive.
-
If you spend your own money on someone else you are still very interested in the amount you spend, but not nearly as interested in value.
-
If you spend someone else's money on yourself you are interested in value, but you are likely to be relatively insensitive to the amount you spend.
-
If you spend someone else's money on someone else you are not particularly interested in the amount you spend or value that is delivered.
-
I'll add to this:
-
Government obviously fits the fourth scenario. However, to make matters worse, government actually has incentive to be less sensitive to amount and value. Since our representatives like to brag about how much money they bring home from the federal coffers and managers working for government are often paid based on the size of their department's budget and the number of people under management, there are actually incentives to spend more, but few incentives to realize real value from spending.”
Replies (1)

所有跟帖: 

现在大家对社会保险金的期待不是太高而是太低了 -laoyangdelp- 给 laoyangdelp 发送悄悄话 laoyangdelp 的博客首页 (134 bytes) () 09/13/2010 postreply 18:00:13

回复:现在大家对社会保险金的期待不是太高而是太低了 -如山- 给 如山 发送悄悄话 如山 的博客首页 (18 bytes) () 09/13/2010 postreply 18:11:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”