Brief on Gas Station Business

来源: maywalk 2010-02-24 18:36:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1604 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ maywalk ] 在 2010-02-25 09:08:56 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Many people are curious about Gas Station Business, since not so many chinese in this business, let me just brief on this business by my own observe.

This business is the same as other franchise business like McDondald's, Burger King. And we follow the oil companies' rules and the government regulations to do business. When we say that we buy a gas station, actually I mean that we buy the operating lease from the oil company, and it is the same as other franchise business.

Gas Station business is like any other business, some make big money, some make small money, and some lose money. The results depend on varieties

For my experience, location is No 1 priority. High traffic, not much competition, so you can get high price.
No2 station layout, easy in and out, clean and nice.
No 3 , Brand, big oil company directly supervised is better most of time. Gas Station business is easy to manage if you find some good manager to do work for you.

By this economic downtown, Gas comsuption is down, but comparing with some other business, only a few percentage of drop. Two very big chinese resturant managers told me that their business are dropping almost 30% last year.

Now I have two partners, and together we have four stations, and two more will be added in a month. There is an opportunity that we buy two 2M stations ( each for 1M), and the business are worry free. We plan to grow this business. If anyone interested in this business, email me at gadtruckstop@gmail.com.

所有跟帖: 

My 2 cents! -sunpriest- 给 sunpriest 发送悄悄话 (565 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 20:52:51

What about Smog Check? -美西游子- 给 美西游子 发送悄悄话 美西游子 的博客首页 (334 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 21:41:23

Thanks for sharing -sunskitehomes- 给 sunskitehomes 发送悄悄话 sunskitehomes 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2010 postreply 07:04:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”