irony exposed! hahahaha

来源: lake3peat 2010-06-09 18:40:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1661 bytes)
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/nba-finals-lakers-celtics-doc-rivers-complains-about-officiating-dabbles-in-irony.php

Let the irony of that paragraph sink in, really savor it. For the past few years there has been no team that has bumped, grabbed and impeded progress like the Celtics. Suddenly it's a big problem.

"It's huge," Rivers said. "We've had all three games where one of our quote-unquote Big Three has not been able to play.

"Last night, Paul was never in his rhythm. He couldn't be. He played for four minutes, he was back on the bench, played for five minutes. I mean, I played Paul at times last night when I should not have had him on the floor with four fouls, but I had no choice. You've got to get him on the floor at some point.

"But it clearly -- you know, we watched film today, and I showed Paul, it's funny. I said 'Paul, that's a driving lane. You've got to get to the basket.' His response was: 'I was worried about getting another foul.' It's tough to play that way."

He wasn't complaining in Game 2 when Kobe Bryant had to play that way.

I don't blame Rivers for being frustrated. He should be. But so far the Lakers have adjusted better to the officiating than the Celtics, and that's one of the reasons they lead the series. The Lakers, more a finesse team, my also find it easier to adjust.

That or the inconsistent officiating is so random nobody ever really adjusts.

Today it was Rivers turn to work the officials through the media. At some point in the next few days it will be Phil Jackson's turn. And so the cycle of life continues.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”