Doc Rivers complained about Lakers' moving screens

来源: lake3peat 2010-06-09 13:57:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1404 bytes)
BOSTON -- Doc Rivers spent quite a bit of time Wednesday discussing the state of the officiating in the NBA Finals after sending a videotape to the league office documenting what he said were several uncalled offensive fouls against the Los Angeles Lakers. It may have been an off day Wednesday in the L.A.-Boston series, but Rivers was very much on his game when it came to working the refs.

"I think it was a ton of moving screens they got away with," Rivers said the day after the Celtics' 91-84 loss to the Lakers in Game 3 put the Celtics behind 2-1 in the best-of-7 series. "As far as off-the-ball action ... you are not allowed to hold, you are not allowed to bump, and you are not allowed to impede progress. I read that this morning, and I'm positive of it. So, you know, when that happens it has to be called."

Rivers said he had sent a tape to the league office documenting several instances in which the Lakers were not called for moving screen violations, a type of offensive foul. By his count, the Celtics were called for one such violation and the Lakers none.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
靠,这不是玩笑吧。

Boston is the capital of moving screens and KG won't play more than 15 minutes if they're going to call them tight.

不用给NBA寄什么tape. 我的TiVo里面随便拿出一场Celtics比赛就可以。哈哈!

所有跟帖: 

If ref is going to call as he complains, he is digging a deeper -钢丝.- 给 钢丝. 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/09/2010 postreply 14:07:17

he is digging a deeper hole for green stuff -钢丝.- 给 钢丝. 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/09/2010 postreply 14:08:40

看看这个,Perkins承认他们set moving screens, haha -lake3peat- 给 lake3peat 发送悄悄话 (232 bytes) () 06/09/2010 postreply 18:37:26

irony exposed! hahahaha -lake3peat- 给 lake3peat 发送悄悄话 (1661 bytes) () 06/09/2010 postreply 18:40:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”