小猪的推荐人这么说,这小猪还好卖吗?For Senior Lead Mechanical Engineer position(3

来源: 就找阿凡提 2010-12-09 18:34:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2054 bytes)

1. Did the candidate supervise other employees? How effectively? If I spoke to those employees, how do you think they would describe his/her management style?

xxx has been leading a few contractors and other engineers in solving and managing many technical issues. In my opinion, he’s more suitable for technical lead than functional manager.

2.  Did you evaluate the candidate’s performance? Can you speak to his/her strong and weak points? What was noted as needing improvement during this performance review?

I was not his functional manager, so didn’t have chance to evaluate his performance. However, he’s been known by his peers and management team being a hard worker and conscientious. His broad experience and strong technical background have earned respect from his teammates.

Being a mechanical engineer for most of his career, xxx’s lacking the exposure to other engineering disciplines, e.g., advanced software and electric technologies. Also being a non-native English speaker, xxx has room to improve his communication skills.

所有跟帖: 

仔细的读老土的博客以及101, 老土们的形象幻化幻化。。。阿凡提帮斗巴依老爷就渐渐清晰起来 -就找阿凡提- 给 就找阿凡提 发送悄悄话 (69 bytes) () 12/09/2010 postreply 19:00:23

Negative reference. -胡说之- 给 胡说之 发送悄悄话 胡说之 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2010 postreply 19:52:45

十有八九不好卖了。 -吴用先生- 给 吴用先生 发送悄悄话 吴用先生 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2010 postreply 20:09:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”