回复:Glad to see you again

来源: redangel21 2009-11-20 10:43:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1088 bytes)
Hi Fanghua:
GLad to hear u again.We are not selling now.Ours is a town house very close to the Sony studio and down town Culver City.Close to 2000 sqft,3 bedrooms upstairs,one loft downstairs next to the kitchen,but small familyroom and dinning area.end unit,big garage for 3 car and my hu*****and add a big storage room for junk.Right now it is valued around 600k,compare to most of the houses around here itis a good buy but HOA is high,$500 a month,but u get 2 big heated swimming pool,big tennis court,jacuzi,sauna,24 hours security guard and a big party room for free reservation.It is good for people don't want yard work but not so good for us with 2 small kids.Most of the neighbours are professionals like attorneys or music industry people.If u don't have young kids,u might like it!It dropped from 700k to 600k and my hu*****and doesn't want to sell it cos he believes that once the market pick up,this location will pick up very fast because of the job convinience.By the way,10 minutes drive to the LAX.If our neighbour sell,I will let u know if u are interested.Good luck!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”