I have 14 vouchers now.

来源: jy101 2009-11-17 19:38:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1080 bytes)
I have sec 8 tenants. 2008-11-20 14:32:03
sec 8 tenants are usually lower quality tenants, if you have a nice property, don't, but if your house is older but still up to code, go for it.

you have to sign a contract with local sec 8 housing authority, usually the rent is slightly below market when you sign on, but you can request it be increase the second year.

you also need to keep the premise update and meet your local code, yearly inspection is required.

you will guarantee to get paid every month on the spot from HuD, sometimes tenants are responsible for portion of the rent, you make sure you on top of that, because again, these are lower quality tenants.

you will have more responsibility than renting to market, you will need to report move in/ move out, repair must be done within 10 days after report.

so, it depends on how your local rental market go, you have to think about is it worth the extra time you spend on paper work.

I have 14 vouchers now.

http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog.php?blogID=37112

所有跟帖: 

does gov. pays the full rent? -laoyangdelp- 给 laoyangdelp 发送悄悄话 laoyangdelp 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2009 postreply 22:42:15

if tenant has no income, gov pays full rent. -jy101- 给 jy101 发送悄悄话 jy101 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/17/2009 postreply 22:56:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”