What is a great agent-

来源: va_landlord 2009-08-17 05:28:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1140 bytes)
回答: ATTENTION PLEASE! 也谈Agent的作用和职责:RE88882009-08-16 19:39:19
A great agent should have rich knowledge on the local market, patient, and honest.

Some agents just want easy money.They never spent time to analyze the local market, and know even less than their clients. I used to know much more than my agents.

You agent should be very patient explaining your questions, even some might be so naive.

There good and bad part to every house. You agent should observe that and tell you. He should be ready to tell you if the price is correct, too high or too low, and what is your best strategy to get it. If s/he does nothing, but just encourage you to bid it up, then think it over.

The bestway to find a good agent is to listen to your friends who just bought a house local. Most people would compare their house with the other sales in the neighborhood and make a conclusion. They will be ablt to tell you if they got a good deal or not, and mostly, if they like their agent or not. If yes, why. If not, why.

I remember at one time, one post asked about a specific agent in the DC metro area, well, everyone seemed extremely angry about him. Are you going to hire him?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”