I am not against trading, if you can do that, congrads!

来源: longtermInvestor 2009-02-27 11:58:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (582 bytes)
it is just that I have not heard from history anybody made serious money from trading. I tried myself too, trading is not working for me.

A simple example for stop loss, every time you stop loss, you lose 1 to 5% of your capital, how many stop loss you can do?

I think the key for investment is to find a business winner, and stick with it. If I have the ability to do that, I do not know. Do you have that ability? if no, do not invest, if you do not know, want to try, be clear about what you are doing, do not confuse luck with skill, be thorough with your logic.

所有跟帖: 

回复:I am not against trading, if you can do that, congrads! -zengjp- 给 zengjp 发送悄悄话 zengjp 的博客首页 (96 bytes) () 02/27/2009 postreply 12:03:35

ago, and mbi could be, abk is probably not -longtermInvestor- 给 longtermInvestor 发送悄悄话 longtermInvestor 的博客首页 (428 bytes) () 02/27/2009 postreply 12:20:50

who can laugh in today's market? -zengjp- 给 zengjp 发送悄悄话 zengjp 的博客首页 (149 bytes) () 02/27/2009 postreply 12:41:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”