I've been defended Yao Ming for 6.5 years all over the place

来源: Warsteiner 2009-03-04 19:57:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1463 bytes)
on different boards. After 2 years of playoff loss, after having been looked down the fat soft stupid Okur - that he had Yao figured out long time ago, that's the best he could put up there tonight?

You are playing with the royal flopping Utah Ja$$ team, you will get called for fouls, at least play like a man who wants to defend his honor, play with some pride. Foul hard to get it worthy. How hard is it to hit Okur's face with an elbow? How hard is it to hit his head when you go for a block? When everyone in the frigging league wants to dunk on you? Not because they hate China, because your scared look in your eyes that you might be called foul or you might hurt others. That's an invitation to chickens like frigging Okur! You are the tallest dude in the game, you have to see the paint as your house where your family live. Defend it with some authority! You don't go out hurting people, but you don't mind if they try to intrude your home!

What's so terrible to get a T or 2? What's so terrible to pay some fine? What's so terrible to call out the refs and give Stern a call? What's so terrible to question the bias. More importantly, what's so terrible to play like 7'6?

It's harder and harder to defend Yao. He's turning fans away. Cut those crappy not so funny one-liners, work on your game, more importantly, get your mind fixed by a freak. Don't be a big stiff chicken.

OK, I am done with my ranting.

所有跟帖: 

how many 7'6'' guy playing in NBA except Yao? -Salted.Fish- 给 Salted.Fish 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 20:12:26

HE IS SPECIAL! That's why he should play with a swagger -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (44 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 20:14:51

Well Said -zengjp- 给 zengjp 发送悄悄话 zengjp 的博客首页 (223 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 20:14:49

Admin, please delete my post. He's showing some fire. -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (116 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 20:24:01

那不是刚好证明您说得有理吗?:) -有言- 给 有言 发送悄悄话 有言 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2009 postreply 20:28:36

版主可能不想看你的英文帖;还有,你标题都写错了 -麻油鸭- 给 麻油鸭 发送悄悄话 麻油鸭 的博客首页 (49 bytes) () 03/05/2009 postreply 02:51:30

There are a lot more errors and typos inside too, -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (22 bytes) () 03/05/2009 postreply 06:31:25

呵呵,想必 -麻油鸭- 给 麻油鸭 发送悄悄话 麻油鸭 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2009 postreply 00:19:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”