please help with my current job situation -

来源: spotting 2009-11-09 15:53:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1203 bytes)
i am working on a contractor with 40/hr..as most of you know there is no payment with national holidays and any days off.This position is contract to hire , which the contract period ends early feb next year. Since they have not communicated/conviced me anything with potential going permanent..that's why i start looking for new opportunity.

i recently got another offer at $75000, with 13 paid national holidays and 18 days off through out the year..

so which one is better?if you are in the same situation, how would you choose. I basically prefer full time position so that i don't have to always looking for job. Money wise, these 2 choices are not that much different

also i want to take this new offer as something to negotiate with my current contract job ...if they would provide similar rate +benefit as full time , i would take the current one. But i doubt they would make decision that soon , if they just go something very vague like ...well, we would really like to hire you as full time but we need a couple more months to make this position open or whatever, what should i do,, do i trust them and wait ?

can you provide me some suggestions? thanks a lot!!

所有跟帖: 

Take new offer -龙少爷- 给 龙少爷 发送悄悄话 龙少爷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 16:23:45

回复:please help with my current job situation - -veggiedoggie- 给 veggiedoggie 发送悄悄话 veggiedoggie 的博客首页 (482 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 16:30:14

as u said, i'd go for 2nd.... -撅着挺好- 给 撅着挺好 发送悄悄话 (127 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 17:23:50

嗯,是这样,要看条款。 -veggiedoggie- 给 veggiedoggie 发送悄悄话 veggiedoggie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2009 postreply 17:26:38

take 2nd offer -haha9- 给 haha9 发送悄悄话 (123 bytes) () 11/12/2009 postreply 09:53:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”