from my past experiance

来源: jy101 2008-06-09 20:53:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1168 bytes)
1. when buy a REO, try go directly to the seller agent, once they know you well, they will let you know any great deal coming along, in my area, REO must list in the MLS 3 days before the agent can take in any offer, but if he is willing to work with you, he can twist that by listing the property on Friday before midnight, and take your offer first thing on monday to meet the 3 day rule, then you for sure you get the first choice, this works out great back when flipping market were good, there are times I resell the property to the next buyer for 30k or 40k without touching the house (too bad those days are long gone).
2. if the bank list a new REO, bank tend to not discount alot, most will be 10%, then every 30 days, the seller agent will summit a market report and request to reduce price, so after 30 or 60 days, you have a better chance to bargain. and sometimes bank will change agent after 60 days if the house not sell.
3. try not to fall in love in any properties, investment is investment, not your primary home, always have an exit strategy and ready to walk or you may overbid the house that can't get out, there is always another deal.

所有跟帖: 

回复:from my past experiance -Wisdom101- 给 Wisdom101 发送悄悄话 (91 bytes) () 06/10/2008 postreply 05:26:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”