The Lakers got Punk’d.

来源: lake3peat 2008-06-19 16:18:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1135 bytes)
See the article.

http://www.sportshubla.com/2008/06/19/the-hard-truth-about-the-lakers-eurosofties/

I was trying to find the best word to describe the way the Lakers got smacked in the finals. Last night, Rick Fox was interviewed on LA local radio AM570 and he said the Lakers were punk'd. I was like, yeah, exactly, that's the word.

I don't think the Lakers were outmatched that badly in terms of talents. And I do believe that they were not mentally prepared. To play in the finals, the team needs to have the final-worthy "toughness", or a better deion, dirtiness and thuggery. And if these are absent, at least they need to stand up and go jaw to jaw with the opponents. Gasol should've smacked PJ Brown's hands so hard that it is obvious for everyone to see. He should've arm-locked PJ Brown to the floor at least once to make a statement. LO should've reacted a lot more when Posey did his foul after a foul crap. And then, darn, this team needs an enforcer like Rick Fox for the 3-peat team, and a vet like Horry who does all kinds of dirty little things. They are great championship role players.

所有跟帖: 

right, Lakers not ready for this final mentally -bradpitt- 给 bradpitt 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2008 postreply 16:58:03

even a 40yr-old Malone will make a huge difference -lake3peat- 给 lake3peat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2008 postreply 17:19:11

there is a rumor that the Kings might trade -yanon- 给 yanon 发送悄悄话 yanon 的博客首页 (735 bytes) () 06/20/2008 postreply 00:17:15

I don't think it's very likely. Let's wait and see. -lake3peat- 给 lake3peat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2008 postreply 08:21:10

So Kobe won't play defense, well, he never played any way. -clk430- 给 clk430 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2008 postreply 09:35:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”